Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Very Lucky Girl Indeed


It's been almost six years since I
moved from New York to Los Angeles. About a year after I moved one of my best girls, Nai, came west and moved to Napa. Since her arrival I have driven the 6 hours from my home to hers many times. Nai knows how to ply a girl with cheese, shrimp, and saucisson. Not that there's much convincing to do when you live where she lives.

On my last visit we shopped for her wedding gown in San Francisco.(The first one she tried was the perfect one!) Then the next day along with my darling friend Darlene, a girl who has herself inspired many a trip, we visited one of the most spectacular places I've been to in a long time, Kuleto Estate, a winery in St. Helena.


It was there where after taking a few pictures, including some tipsy self-portraits in the bathroom mirror, I decided that a) I needed to take a Napa trip with my dad and b) I needed to start the blog I'd been thinking about. Notebooks and gluesticks writings on food and other things I love.







2 comments:

pilarica said...

loved the blog! the place looks gorgeous.
xoxo,
d

Trishie said...

Hey Lucky Girl with the Beautiful Blogspot,
What do I have to do to get myself and The Smoky Mountains on your list of places to grace?
Miss you, kiss you